Slider

all because of a little sunshine...

December 11, 2012


Peter and I recently took his Brother’s old camera off his hands and I’m pretty excited about it. It’s definitely confusing with all the 1,347 settings available but I’m starting to get the hang of it. I used the camera at the Christmas Party over the weekend and when I loaded the pictures to the computer I realized I had a few shots from Charleston saved as well. I guess it slipped my mind somehow…? Long story short, here are some of my favorite images from the little trip to Chucktown several weeks ago.








I could walk around this beautiful city ALL DAY LONG and take a gazillion pictures on every corner. Every single building is so beautiful in its own special way. The perfect beams of sunlight that peek over the buildings making every bright colored store front or home come alive is one of my favorite parts about downtown Charleston. It can make you have those lovely moments where you are walking down a cobblestone road minding your own business and all the sudden you think… well, hello Jesus, thank you for your beautiful light…….
and that feeling can make you lose your breath for a moment. It can cause you to almost burst full of love for the One that created all this gorgeousness right in front of you & placed you in that very moment where you could stand in awe of Him and feel loved right back in return.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan