Slider

thursday nights.

April 26, 2018


A couple Thursdays ago, we had such a fun family date night at Quest with one of the best food trucks I've ever tried, Keepin It Fresh! Beer, great food, and live music... I was so excited! Thursday nights are usually pretty chill for us and I told Peter we should go every week. HA. He said maybe once a month. I love to find new things to do outside as a family and I really love how breweries are the perfect family friendly activity now. There are always so many kids and dogs hanging out, which is so fun! 

I had the brussel sprout salad with chicken  and it was seriously amazing!!!
Peter had the tuna nachos and they were pretty good too, but Solomon's super fancy grilled cheese was so good! It made me think of that food truck movie, Chef

Mmmmm!!!!

Asher was so chill and loved looking around at all the kids playing and listening to the live music!

And if the perfect weather didn't make me have all the summer feels, then this little caterpillar sure did! It was so cute to watch Solomon's face as he watched it crawl on Peter's hand. Unfortunately, it will be raining tonight, but next week I hope we can make it back out to Quest for a little family date night! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan