Slider

weekly three.

April 7, 2018

Well, it's Saturday, not Friday.... and I'm posting my weekly three. Which shows you just how my week has been going. Sadly, I realized this week that Asher and I  both had a case of thrush. I've always heard about it but since I didn't have any breast feeding problems with Solomon, I was hopeful it would be the same this time around. And because of all his weight gain, and his happy personality, I didn't think we had it. But, we do. We are doing all we can to get over this hump. Asher already feels much better but I'm still struggling. I'm hoping to see a difference in the next 3-5 days, then we are off to Cancun this coming weekend. So, I really want to feel better!!! Prayers for our health and quick recovery, please!!

Having family in town this week for Spring Break has been so nice. Asher has gotten a lot of cuddles and love from his auntie Mimi! I love this sweet picture. 

& cuddles with Teta on her deck!

Rainy Saturdays with peonies and oils diffusing are making me smile today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan