Slider

spring is here.

April 4, 2018


One of the biggest parts of Spring for our family is our new chickens. We get to go pick them up, pick out which kind we want, watch them grow up so incredibly fast (it still kind of freaks me out how quickly they grow) and then we put them out in the yard. We gave them little spurts of time outside over the weekend and now they are officially in the coop full time. I can't wait to get some fresh eggs!!! Hopefully they will produce soon and we can start making some delicious breakfast with them. They really do taste so much better. 

Asher ready for a nap & Solomon wanting to explore!


This picture, so clearly shows his life right now. Always going and ready to see something with his "blaster" in hand. He calls this his Hans Solo blaster, or his small lightsaber. I keep waiting for him to become bored with Star Wars, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm so ready for more days like this. Spending a lot of time outside and watching Solomon explore while I carry Asher on my hip. I've never been an outside kind of person, I normally prefer the AC and the couch, but I'm going to enjoy it this year. Sitting on the deck, playing with bubbles, going for walks, and welcoming the new freckles on my nose and shoulders. Spring, we am so ready for you!!!

5 comments:

Amanda | Maple Alps said...

Oh, I'm still waiting for Spring over here. We had snow yesterday!! Was not impressed.

Shannon said...

Your family is adorable! Spring is one of the best times of year to get outside and enjoy cooler yet warm weather.

Jenna Leigh said...

So excited to have Spring arrive. It's definitely a favorite season for me. It's full of life, and color! Your family is beautiful :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Lindsay Malloy said...

Oh my gosh, adorable kids and chickens! Two things that make me think of Spring. Love that your son is a Star Wars fan at such a young age! So awesome.

Nicole said...

I wish we had chicken, but our yard is just too small according to county laws!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan