Slider

weekly three.

April 13, 2018

Happy Friday the 13th!! ;) Hope your day isn't too crazy... I'm sure mine will be. HA! I have so many things on my to do list today and we have to finish getting packed and ready for vacation. We are so excited to leave bright and early tomorrow morning for a family vacation in Cancun. I haven't been to Cancun in a very long time and I'm so excited to experience it with my hubby and our two boys. This will be Asher's first vacation, so I'm praying big time for that long flight with him. Solomon is clearly excited since he's been asking me every single day for weeks, "we go to the beach now?". I plan to do some fun beachy posts while I'm there during naptime, so we'll see if that happens. Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!!

Thanks to fighting that dreaded thrush, I switched up my diet big time. The past eight days, I’ve  pretty much only had, veggies and meat with a tiny bit of whole grains. No sugar or sweets at all, not even fruit. It’s been hard but I feel really great, besides the whole thrush thing still hanging on, unfortunately. I’ve also lost 12 pounds in a week, which is crazy! My new favorite lunch is a cucumber salad that my in-laws make, it is so delicious and healthy!


The weather was so wonderful all week and we enjoyed so many walks down our street. The flowers are blooming and Solomon’s skin is already getting so brown!! I knew I would be jealous of my kids skin....


Last night we had a fun family date night and this momma so needed it. I’ve been a little down with all the pain and annoying thrush problems, so when Peter mentioned going out for some live music and food, I definitely said yes!! I had a few bites of yummy food truck food, along with my super yummy and healthy brussle sprout salad, and a few sips of beer, too. It was a good night!! 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cancun sounds like an amazing place to visit! I've never been before but it's on my list.

Your photos are really pretty!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE cucumbers! Fresh veggies are so refreshing for the body!!

Aubry said...

I've been considering giving up sugar. Way to go, girl!

Katherine said...

I love outdoor music concerts!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan