Slider

weekly three.

April 22, 2018

We had such a wonderful week away!!! Time truly slowed down while we were in Cancun, somehow. It felt like we were gone for weeks and the hours felt like days. The wifi was super slow, so I wasn't able to blog like I hoped, and I'm just now getting around to my weekly three. It seems pretty fitting though... as I'm cleaning out the suitcases and washing the laundry and putting away the clean clothes, I can look back on the week and share three of my favorite moments. Of course I will have a massive blog post later this week with a recap and a LOT more pictures, but for now, here are three of my favorites!

this view for the week, it was almost too good to be true

so many sweet cuddles and naps in the shade for my littlest guy

& watching my big boy take in all the beautiful views and play with daddy all week was so sweet

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so sweet! Love your weekly threes!

Aubry said...

What a fun series! I love seeing your little ones grow!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

that last picture is so precious!

Elizabeth said...

Yes! A good vacation is always such a gift! I am glad the wifi was slow so that you got to unplug a bit! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan