Slider

weekly three.

December 1, 2017

It's officially Christmas at the Eliya house and I love it!!! I feel like I've loved this holiday season more than ever before and I'm not 100% sure why? I don't know if it's my age and getting older, or Solomon and his fun toddler stage, or this pregnancy making me all nostalgic and weepy? It's probably a combination of all three to be honest! I do love it though. I love watching Solomon take in all the Christmas decorations around him while feeling a little baby wiggle in my tummy. I don't think I'll ever forget this season of blessing, and I'm so thankful that I know the real reason for it in my heart. I thought I'd share some of my favorite parts of our house this week....

a new stocking hanging by the fireplace! We decided to get some little things for Asher for his stocking this year.

some playroom decor that I loved to find in the stores this year. I think it will be fun to add bits and pieces over the years for this space!

letting Solomon decorate the tree in the living room this year was so fun, even if I wanted to fix the ornaments, I resisted and let him do his thing. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan