Slider

yard work.

April 25, 2016


I've never been one to enjoy yard work, but sitting on a blanket with my baby and watching "dada" plant the garden..... that is nice! We had such perfect weather over the weekend and it was a great time to plant our veggies. I'm so excited to watch them grow and make food for Solomon with our home grown vegetables this year! Peter and I both don't like fresh tomatoes, so I'm really hoping that Solomon likes them, that way he can help eat them this year. They tend to go to waste since we don't make a lot with them, but I really want to learn how to can salsa and pasta sauce this year! It's so fun to watch our garden grow and eat the food, if only I wasn't so afraid of stepping on a snake in that jungle of a garden! 


those chunky baby feet.... kill me.
& I'm glad I didn't buy any salad mix for this week because all that lettuce below needs to be cut!

saying hello to the last two girls we have.... 


yup, these kind of afternoons with yard work are great!! The birds chirping and Solomon taking in all the sights and sounds around him. And I think we might have a salad lover on our hands by the way he wanted to eat all the grass, haha, we can only hope!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan