Slider

weekly three.

April 22, 2016

It definitely doesn't feel like Friday around here... yesterday felt like a Monday for sure thanks to the vacation in Chicago and coming home on a Wednesday afternoon. My schedule is all messed up, but I love that the weekend is already here. That's never a bad thing. We have a relaxing weekend planned full of yard work for the husband and house work for me. All the things that need to be done after a couple weeks away. I honestly don't even mind, I'm just happy to be home!!

Not your typical Chicago pizza but these were incredible!
BBQ chicken with corn, cilantro and a sweet & tangy bbq sauce. Then the fig and prosciutto flat bread. 
Both were so good but the BBQ chicken was insane! 


Using my Jocie Pot for some wooden spoons in the kitchen. 
Having a talented friend who takes custom orders for Birthday gifts is never a bad thing!


Red cheeked, sweaty hair & limp hands during naps... just a few of my favorite things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan