Slider

100 days of happy, again // pt. 10

January 6, 2016

The last set of happies, can't believe it! 
There were definitely days that were forgotten but I always made up for them,
and I really tried to not make every happy moment about my baby. 
Which is very hard, trust me!! 



91// favorite Christmas pillow
92// new decorations that show are family
93// Christmas Eve service at church downtown
94// spending Christmas day with family in Charlotte
95// baby snuggles
96// back home watching football and having a beer with the Mr.
97// fresh brewed coffee from my hubby
98// left over quiche for breakfast
99// beautiful Charleston
100// this island and all the memories that have been created around it

Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3 // Part 4 // Part 5
Part 6 // Part 7 // Part 8 // Part 9

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan