Slider

Sights + Seats // Sesame

January 7, 2016

First of all, pregnancy cravings have absolutely nothing on breast feeding cravings, and the one thing that I constantly want is an amazing burger. It's hard to please that need though, not just any burger will do. Peter has told me about Sesame before while he was visiting Charleston for work trips and I've been dying to try it, so we went to get some lunch as soon as we got to Charleston last week! 


The whole menu looked amazing but the special burger of the week below on the white board was made for me. A combo of mexican food and a cheese burger, oh man... it was heavenly! 


My burger, the Nacho Libre with the traditional steak fries.
It was so good and Peter helped me eat the fries...
then he got a custom order that the waitress suggested and he was very happy with it, as well.

My mom got the Hawaiian burger with sweet potato fries, and I actually liked them.
That is coming from someone who never likes anything sweet potato, not even fries! 


I can't wait to try another burger or special next time we visit!
Definitely try this place out if you are ever in North Charleston!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan