Slider

2015 in a Bubble.

December 29, 2015


This year has been one for the books. It is crazy how much has changed in one year. I remember New Years Eve, almost a year ago now, and the excitement that I felt in my heart about our little baby in my belly. 
Our little peanut. Now that little guy is in our arms and my heart is even bigger. 
2015 was great, and I'm so excited about 2016! 

My word for 2015 was growth, and we definitely experienced so much growth in so many areas. I can only imagine the amount of growth that 2016 is going to have. Our baby boy will learn and grow so much during the year ahead and I'm excited to see our family evolve. 

God is so good and I'm so thankful for all the blessings He has given me.
I hope you all have had a wonderful year, & happy almost 2016!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan