Slider

If you are happy and you know it...

April 26, 2012

Clap your hands!! Well, this girl is clapping! 
I am so stinkin' excited to have a little weekend get away next 
weekend and this is what I am picturing...

{The Hamptons} 

I'm very excited to attend the wedding of the sweet and so in love couple, Jordan and Lissa in Hamptons, NY. I've known Jordan for about 4 years now and I've never met Lissa in person but she is so precious. We got to know each other a little bit on Instagram and then we became Facebook friends. I knew she was a sweet heart when she left me a comment wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving. Seriously, who does that? 

For the past few months I have witnessed Jordan and Lissa's anticipation for their big day with the sweet comments and the countdowns between the two of them, I can't believe its finally here so of course I can't imagine how they must feel. I can't wait to celebrate and enjoy the beautiful views... and meet Lissa in person of course!! 

Prayers are appreciated for my flight to NJ a week from today... I don't have a happy history with flying alone but I'm going to stay positive. And pray. A LOT. Starting tonight. ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan