Slider

The day before Friday

April 19, 2012


Today is Thursday which makes me feel all sorts of happy inside! Yes… all sorts!



I took this picture while I was taking a little walk outside to meet my beautiful friend Katie for lunch. Sadly Jocie couldn’t come because of wedding planning and then I found out that she COULD come but she got her days confused. Tragic.

You see, it’s hard for the 3 of us to find time together. We are constantly trying to squeeze in some lunch, or a happy hour or maybe a weekend brunch and movie but something always gets in the way. Even confusion with what day of the week it is.

We missed you, Jocie… and just so ya know, it’s Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. And yes, I am pretty darn happy about it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan