Slider

Midweek Randoms

April 25, 2012


A little random time is always appreciated on Wednesday…. Yup.

  1. I had lunch with the two best friends and one of their men (Adam is a lucky man) and I had some of the best chicken salad. Sadly this was not my meal… it was Jocie’s. I never order chicken salad because you rarely find any without onions. I loathe raw onions. I’m very happy to know where I can now find a tasty chicken salad sandwich. High Five Saffron’s!

  1. Apparently a bartender from one of my favorite places (The Green Room) described me as the “Pretty Redneck”….? I have mixed feelings about this.
Pretty, thank you… redneck, excuse me? Larry and I will be having a conversation about this ASAP.

  1. I woke up super early this morning and went to yoga. It was still dark outside when I pulled into the almost empty parking lot. The class was fantastic… I think I’m going to make the early AM class an everyday occurance so I won’t have to worry about my plans after work. I can do whatever I want… girl time, dinner, visit family, catch up on my dvr, take a nap, you name it and I can probably do it because my yoga will be complete for the day. awesome!

  1. Invitations for Jocie’s Summer Shower were ordered today!!! The only thing I love more than weddings are showers and when they are for your best friend they are the BEST ever! Can’t wait for all the DIY fun for this shower. The Fall Shower for Katie was a ton of fun and I’m so thankful I have another sweet friend to celebrate with!

  1. I’m officially obsessed with Game of Thrones. If you don’t know what that is then you need to check out HBO right this second. Woah daddy… its gooooood! I’m fighting the urge to finish the first season but I will wait for my man to come home this weekend. I’m a keeper.

  1. Yes, man… he’s a keeper too. :)

Hope you all had a fantastic humpday… it was beautiful here in Greenville, SC & since I don’t have to rush off to yoga I've already taken my sweet pup for a little walk and now I'm going to paint my fingernails! Yoga. Cardio and Mani…. High five!
….yea, I like high fives. Haha!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan