Slider

Attitude of Gratitude

April 5, 2012

The last time I did an “Attitude of Gratitude” was a nice little way to remind myself of the things I’m thankful for. On this midweek day I thought I could use some little reminders… Today I am thankful for:


  • The lovely Jesus Calling devotional book, a constant reminder to seek His face daily. 
  • My bright pink $1 finger nail polish from Old Navy that lasts much longer than any $8 essie color. 
  • Voxer :) It makes me happy to receive random messages from those I love. 
  • Water, I realize that many people around the world don’t have the freedom to drink clean, fresh water every day. 
  • Psalm 23:3    


“He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan