Slider

weekly three.

October 12, 2018

What a week, but today is Friday, which  means Peter is coming home!!! Hallelujah! Oh, how I have missed him. He's a good one. A good husband, a good daddy and a good man and I'm so ready to pick him up at baggage claim. I am super happy with how this week turned out though. The first night was awful. Like, I can't even make it up, it was so bad. The next night was a little tricky, but then we figured it out. With a lot of help from my Mom, of course. And some extra special treats for a sweet boy who helped his Mommy out a lot this week. It was a good week, and it's going to be even better tonight. We survived!

Watching Asher love books recently kills me. How he points at things and babbles the cutest little words. It's too much. 

Friends, rain boots and big puddles... what could be better, right?

The sweetest, chubbiest little skeleton baby! I really love October!!!

1 comment:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

Asher looking at books and babbling is SO SWEET!! Emma just wants to turn to the last page every. time. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan