Slider

almost fallish.

October 2, 2018


When I saw that our friends from Justus Orchard would have a tent at the Travelers Rest Farmers Market, I knew we would have a fun time checking it out. Three words, Apple Cider Doughnuts. I had my first last year when we went Apple Picking at the orchard, so I was definitely excited to get some more! It was a perfect morning with low 70's cloudy weather and I really loved how small the farmers market was. Not crazy packed or overwhelming lines (except for those doughnuts of course) and so many sweet babies running around having fun. It was the perfect activity for the first fall weekend, and the weather was almost on board!

Before we had our doughnuts, we started with a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from Hare & Field. I've been dying to try this place so maybe we can have some lunch there next time we try the market!

Even though we don't use the big camera often, he still knows what to do when he sees it! So sweet!!

beautiful mountains and some fun bubbles!

& Solomon decided to walk right into that huge bubble. Ha!

I highly recommend trying the TR Farmers Market!! We will definitely make our way there another weekend soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan