Slider

Asher // nine months.

October 1, 2018

the laying down pictures are not gonna happen now! This little monkey would NOT be still. 

Sweet boy, 
I tend to track most of the little details from our days and nights together when I’m rocking you to sleep. It’s the few moments that I get to focus on you, and have quiet alone time, with just you. It’s a sweet time and I look forward to it every night. You are so sweet and you smell so good! Now that you are eating with your hands, they constantly smell like fruit. Little strawberry hands that touch my face as your nurse to sleep. I never want to forget it.

sneaky little face!

I don't know how it's possible, but you seem sweeter than ever. You smile the most perfect big gap toothed grin and you can hardly contain your excitement. You wiggle and squirm and throw your hands around as you cheese so hard. I'm afraid I could kiss your cheeks off sometimes. You also go crazy for your brother! If he walks in the room you instantly smile and try and get his attention. I can already see that you want to be just like him. and I don't blame you, he is pretty great!

laughing at Solomon!! 

You are also handling some separation like a champ and I’m so proud of you. You have been doing so well in the nursery at church, even taking a nap and letting them lay you down! You also allowed mommy to have a wonderful girls night since daddy got you to sleep! Then once you are sleeping at night, you’ve been going a good 4-6 hours with only one wake up most nights. I really am so proud of you!!


I can’t believe you are already nine months. You are getting so big and I can't believe I’m already buying things for your birthday party and starting all the plans! It’s such a bittersweet time, and I know It is going to fly by with all the holiday fun ahead. Before I know it, you’ll be a year old and we will be celebrating 2019. It’s unreal. But for now, I will hold you in my arms and nuzzle your neck and breath in that perfect baby smell while I can. You are my sweet baby boy, and I love you so much!

Love, Mommy


stats //  27.3 lbs & 29 inches 
(finally slowing down with the weight, since he was 27.1 last month!)

eating // the eating has changed drastically in the last month. He won't eat anything from a spoon and insists on feeding himself, which means he's eating a whole lot less. He will eat the pouches though, so I am using those more than I expected. He still loves his milk, and has been nursing a lot thanks to the cold he's had for the last couple of weeks. 

sleeping // every night is different, but the good nights are much more frequent than the bad ones. Normally he only wakes up once a night around 2-3 and then he wakes up for the day around 7:30. The past few nights have been rough though, thanks to all the congestion, it's been awful since he can't breath well. 

wearing // a lot of 24 month things since the 18 month clothes are getting snug. I guess the extra inch he's grown but his legs are still so chubby so pants are tricky. 

firsts // climbing and crawling on everything, giving kisses and huge grins, jabbering and talking constantly, sadly had his first fever and bad cold, feeding himself with his hands BLW style, 

favorite things // riding in his new red car on our walks, being thrown in the air by daddy, giving kisses, eating fruit & being obsessed with Solomon. Seeing him watch every move he makes with the biggest grin kills me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan