Slider

weekly three.

October 19, 2018

It has been such a BEAUTIFUL fall week!!! The weather is finally cooled down and we are enjoying all the fall things. Halloween PJs, playing on the front porch, and going to the pumpkin patch with Gigi tonight!! I'm excited, and Solomon is super excited! Hope you have a wonderful fall weekend, too! 

We started the week with a birthday party for that cute little girl in the middle. I have SO MANY cute photos from her party, and I'm planning to share some next week!! 

Cooler weather calls for matching bear house slippers for my baby bears. TOO cute!

Asher is doing so great in the sleep department at night recently. Of course, now that I've typed that out for the whole world to see, it will change. HA, but his one wake up a night is pretty great... then he wakes up around 6:30 each morning and I get to nurse him in the bed and cuddle till we are ready to get up for the day around 8. It's pretty great! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan