Slider

weekly three.

October 5, 2018

This week has been one of those weeks where you wake up and it's somehow Thursday?? It just flew by and it was a really good week. I feel like I'm starting to get my head above water with a lot of different things. I know the real reason though, I'm drawing closer to God. Talking to him, singing to him, asking him for help, and seeking out the community that he has given me. He is so sweet to help us when we need it, and he can soften our hearts so quickly, even toward ourselves. So thankful for his love. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Having some one on one playtime with Solomon while Asher napped this week. We loved painting these for the back door.

A very busy Wednesday with sweet boy called for a Chick-fil-a date and some ice cream. He is such a funny kid, I'm so thankful he's mine! 

Date nights with my hubby at the AMAZING Halls Chophouse was such a great midweek pick me up! I decided we would have a special date night there once a season. I'm already looking forward to our winter date night after the New Year! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan