Slider

Asher // ten months.

October 29, 2018


Sweet boy, 

Another month has flown by and you are getting SO BIG! I mean, you've been "big" for a while now, but you are growing up now. Becoming more of a toddler instead of a baby. Your personality is shining through like crazy. You are so silly, and funny. I heard somewhere recently that second babies are full of fire but still tender, and that is the perfect description for you. Fire fits you perfectly with your crazy short temper, but then you are so tender and sweet at the same time.


I can't believe we are so close to you being a year old & I'm starting to put together all the details for your first birthday party. I'm excited to celebrate all the fun holidays, and then end the year with your birthday! Christmas will always be even sweeter now, because I will think of you. All the Christmas lights and songs will constantly make me think of my big round belly, and remember how you were growing and getting ready to join our family. It will always be more special now, and I love that!

But here we are now, at 10 months old. I can't believe it... it has flown by so quickly & I'm doing my best to soak it all in. We love you so much!!!

& it wouldn't be a monthly Asher post if I didn't share a sweet photo of him obsessing over his big brother! Man, he sure does love him and I love watching it!!



stats //  26.9 lbs 
(actually lost weight and I asked the dr if I should be worried. He laughed at me.)

eating // he is LOVING food, and loves to eat with us. His favorites are avocado, eggs, blueberries and he loves to munch on larabars now when we are out and about for snacks. 

sleeping // most nights, he wakes up between 2-3 and I normally take him to our bed to feed him and then cuddle the rest of the night till morning. I try and sit and rock him while feeding him so I can lay him back down in his crib, but I'm usually too tired and out of it. Especially with Peter being out of town a LOT during the last month. It's  been survival mode at night most of the time, which has been fine. 

wearing // mainly in 24 month and 2T clothing for the fall and winter layers now. Around the house when we don't have to layer, he is wearing 18 months. 

firsts // pulling up on everything on his knees & some lower things to his feet, trips to apple picking & the pumpkin patch, aaaaand his first trip to Charleston!!! Also cutting his 7th tooth right now, the bottom right latteral incisor.

favorite things // playing with his toys on the floor, crawling around and exploring, bath time, face timing with daddy, and waking up so happy. I seriously love how happy he always is when he wakes up, even if I have to wake him up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan