Slider

Charleston weekend.

October 31, 2018


With all of Peter's work trips during the last month, we finally got to tag along for a little weekend in Charleston! Surprisingly, it was our first trip to Charleston for this whole year, but I'm glad we finally got to go!! It was honestly a tease to spend just a couple of days with Peter, and it only made me miss him more. Solomon was on CLOUD NINE while he was around for dinner, and only wanted his daddy for everything. It's pretty clear we all miss him. But, while Peter was working during the day, my mom and I got to have some fun with the boys. It was so nice to get away, and I was so happy that Peter could take the day off on Sunday for some family time with us, before our ride home that afternoon. 

It was also Asher's first trip to Charleston if you don't count the trip last year while he was in my belly! It's so fun to see him take in new places and surroundings.


Just a swinging with my guys!! And Solomon with his "Charleston pose" haha!


Of course the trip wouldn't have been nearly as fun without my mom!! I honestly think I would have chickened out on the long ride with two boys on my own with out her. And I know I would have definitely lost my mind without her help over the past several weeks while Peter has been traveling. She sure is wonderful, and I'm so thankful for all she does to help our family!!

hurry home daddy, we miss you!!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan