Slider

Solomon Says // 005

October 9, 2018


It's been a few months since I have shared one of these and I have so many hilarious things that Solomon has said. Or at least I think they are funny....? I am his mommy, though? ha! Anyways, I know I will kick myself if I don't keep track of them here, because I never want to forget them! 

Bless You // We were hanging out with Jonah one day, and he sneezed on Solomon. Then Solomon said "Mommy, Jonah bless you on me!" I died laughing!!! 

OJ // When Solomon spends the night with Gigi, he gets a special breakfast with bacon, french toast, fruit and OJ. He gets really excited for the OJ part. So, when he was going to spend the night with her recently, he asked me "Do I get Orange Juice with an apple?". I was confused at first, but then I realized he meant, does he get orange juice, or apple juice? He was very excited when I confirmed that it was in deed orange juice. 

TV Talk // Also, at Gigi's house, Solomon was watching an episode of Puppy Dog Pals after dinner. Me, my mom and Peter were sitting around talking and hanging out. While we were discussing something, Solomon said "That's enough talking now". We all died laughing!! I guess we were interrupting his episode. 

Spiky Toes // While Solomon was playing with Peter one night, he was crawling around like a dog and he told Peter, "I'm going to get you with my spiky toes"! hahaha, we died laughing. We told him that they are called claws, but he insisted they were spiky toes. 

& a couple of things that he has been saying a LOT lately that I never want to end.... 

We // One of his little language quirks is how he never uses the word OUR. If he is praying he says "Thank you God for we day, thank you God for we food...." and even if we are hiding under a blanket with him, he says "we can see weselves!!" It's the cutest thing, and no matter how many times we explain it is OUR, he insists on saying WE. 

Football // instead of playing football, he says, "let's play football season". I guess it's because he hears people say football season a lot, but it's pretty cute. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan