Slider

weekly three.

August 10, 2018

It has been such a busy week for us, with family coming in town for a quick visit, and a lot of fun plans. I've been a lot less stressed about some things this week also, which has been so nice. I'm trying to have the mentality of "give it to God and let it go" with potty training. If there is one thing I've learned, I can't make it happen. Plus, when he's ready, he will let it happen on it's own. I'm just ready for my sweet and happy boy to be back to himself again!! I'm thankful for family and friends that have been so supportive with prayers and checking in on us. I know it seems silly, but the past month has been a long month!

Celebrating with a popsicle after a four day strike!

My new favorite combo for nightly tea!! One drop of Theives and my Mother's Milk tea. I think I will continue this even after the cold is completely gone!

Sweet baby cousins meeting for the first time!! They are so sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan