Slider

weekly three.

August 24, 2018

This week has been a fresh of breath air!! It's been a good one, and it has been so needed. The weather has been amazing, like needing a light sweater for a morning walk, kind of amazing. We have a very busy weekend, once again, but I wouldn't want it another way. So many fun things to do and sweet people to see. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

Second cups of coffee have been a must this week! Solomon has started to skip his nap again, so the coffee is replacing my little bit of rest that I used to get during that time. 

Swinging with mama, Asher loves to fall asleep here on the swing and Solomon just sat with her and talked her ear off! HA!

And some swinging outside, I love watching Solomon play where I grew up playing. Makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan