Slider

Sights + Seats // Stella's Brasserie

August 28, 2018


We recently had Restaurant Week in Greenville, which is one of my favorite weeks!! In the past, Peter and I would go out to a couple of spots, but now things have changed quite a bit. Instead, we snuck away for an early dinner at the closest spot on the list, HA! Thankfully, Stella's Brasserie has been on my "want to try" list for a while now. I really wanted to try it since I've only heard great things about it, plus the ingredients are all from local farms. A true Farm to Table style restaurant is always a favorite of mine. Peter's brother and sister-in-law were excited to try it with us, so it was a wonderful double date night, away from all the kids and babies!


One of the best spicy margaritas I've ever had! 
Then, Joy and I were excited to try the cheese appetizer once we sat down at our table, so delicious.


The Restaurant Week Menu

I obviously chose a lot of meat since they are known for their meat dishes, but the pistachio cake was to die for! Peter and I both loved it!! I was also a huge fan of Joy's shrimp and grits. It reminded me of my favorite shrimp and grits dish at High Cotton. I will definitely choose that for my meal next time. It was a fun night out, with a long and slow dinner, just what two sets of parents need!! I'm so thankful to have family who live in town that we love to do things with. (& a mom who always begs for us to have a date night!) It really is such a blessing!!! 

1 comment:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

What a cute place!!! Sights & Seats is SUCH a cute category. I love it! Also, are you in Greenville SC or NC? I should know this, probably. I'm heading to Greenville SC in September!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan