Slider

weekly three.

August 31, 2018

What a week. It has been full of random appointments that we don't normally have, busy things to do and also helping my mom prepare to more. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot I can do to help with my two boys, but I tried as much as I could. Tomorrow is the big day, moving day! I'm so excited for her and I can't wait to see all the fun memories we make in her new place. Solomon is excited also, and since Gigi is getting a new house, he says we need to get a new house too. A beach house. HA! I told him to talk to daddy about that. I sure  hope you all have a beautiful weekend and enjoy Labor Day! 

Solomon received some fun treats this week, since he has definitely turned a corner with potty training issues!!! I'm really praying that we are finally seeing a light at the end of the long and dark tunnel we've been in! PLEASE GOD, PLEASE!!!

These two... I can only imagine how much cuter they will become while playing video games together in the future. 

Sweet baby Asher started clapping yesterday and he officially called me momma this morning. I love seeing him grow and learn every day!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan