Slider

weekly three.

August 17, 2018

It has been one of those weeks where we are so busy but somehow it still drags by! These kind of weeks always make me extra happy to see Friday arrive. It's going to be a busy weekend also, but I'm excited about all the fun we have planned. The end of summer is officially here with all the sweet photos of first day of school kids. I'm super thankful that nothing is changing in our home yet since we are keeping Solomon home one more year. His mid-September birthday is a big blessing! Happy weekend to everyone!!!

I know I've said it before, but watching these two playing together now is so cute.
It also creates a lot of learning opportunities for Solomon, which is interesting, but also fun!

Sprinkler running with Jaden! This is a must on the 90+ hot days!!!

Another favorite Color Street nail & a fun evening at a new brewery in town!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan