Slider

Asher's Baby Shower.

October 23, 2017


I was so thankful when my cousin offered to give me and the new baby boy a shower. I honestly thought about saying no at first because I don't really NEED anything for our second little guy, but she told me that all babies should be celebrated, and I couldn't agree more! It was such a beautiful morning on Saturday at her house. She lives almost an hour away, up in the mountains, and it was so gorgeous. All the decorations that my two cousins and aunt put together were perfection. Fall makes me so happy anyways, so this shower was the sweetest thing. 

It was also super awesome to have my favorite scones of all time from Swamp Rabbit at the shower! I devoured one the second I walked in the door, haha!


The sweet ladies that spoiled me and baby Asher! 


Joni set up a little kids table for coloring and eating which Solomon loved!! He was so happy to play with them and he's obsessed with Joanna. He was calling her Jo and following her around the house the whole time. 

Solomon was all about feeding Silas, also, which was so funny!!!


So excited to have two sweet little babies three weeks apart. I'm really excited to see how close they actually end up once they are both born. I also can't wait for the first baby girl on the Eliya side to be born!!! 


During the process of announcing the name I realized how much I prefer the spelling of his name with an ER, not a UR. After some conversations with Peter, we have decided to go with Asher, instead. I'm so happy!!! I can't wait to meet our sweet little boy and see his face. I think that's what I'm most excited about right now. Solomon was such a shock to me since he was identical to my baby pictures, so I can't wait to see what this little nugget looks like!


It was so sweet to have Solomon help me open gifts for Asher. He was so excited and kept exclaiming happily, BABY SHOWER!!! Anytime I would open an outfit he would touch it softly and say baby Asher, so sweetly. I can't wait to see him with his baby brother!!

The biggest surprise during the gifts was the cute little deer hat and pants that I have been dying to have, but I couldn't bring myself to spend money on it. My cousin Jenny did such a great job with this gift thanks to my Mom giving her some hints!

I literally can not wait to take some newborn pictures of his little butt in these pants!!!
Oh man, December can't come soon enough, guys! 
Thank you to my sweet family for this beautiful morning, I honestly can't express how much it meant to me. Our sweet Asher is so lucky to be loved by you so much already. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan