Slider

Goals // 11.17

October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!!! I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of November, so I'm going to keep it real and just have four goals for the busy month ahead. A few things that are very important to me in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle! But first, let's look back at October goals......



October Goals
1 // consistently have my quiet time in the morning - the month started off strong but then things got busier and I wasn't consistent. I did find a new bible study for "busy women" that teaches consistency and I'm really excited to start it this month.
2 // enjoy a day away with Peter for our anniversary - I shared our day away HERE & it was such a fun time, and so needed!
3 // start working in the baby's room - the room is mostly cleared and all of Solomon's 0-6 month clothes are ready to be washed and organized! I'm excited to finish up the room in November! Hoping it's mostly done by December.
4 // drink more water - I significantly cut down on the sweet tea and was craving more water, once I started drinking more of it during the day, thankfully!
5 // go apple picking & pumpkin picking - We made the trip to Justice Apple Orchard HERE, & my mom took Solomon to several pumpkin patches, so I didn't feel too awful about not making it to one this year. We have to squeeze in both next year though! 


November Goals
1 // start my new bible study 
2 // finish Asher's room
3 // plan our 10th Annual Ornament Exchange with my mom
4 // begin my weekly three posts again

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan