Slider

playing in charleston.

August 28, 2017


We just got back from Charleston on Saturday and we had a great time. It's always fun to tag along with Peter for a work job in that beautiful city. We thankfully stay downtown, so Solomon and I can explore during the day. The last time we went, we stayed right next to the children's museum which was a huge plus. The weather was SO HOT, and after a couple of days of walking and shopping on King, I knew a cool day in the museum was needed for both of us. They have so many cute exhibits to play with and I was excited to see how much Solomon loved the tool area. His birthday party coming up is a tool theme, and I'm sure he's going to love it!!  But over all, the art room was the biggest hit. After Solomon's excitement, I can't wait to check out the art area at the Greenville Children's Museum soon, since we haven't been there yet. 

I'm gonna buy one of these vests for home too, I think! He loved playing with the paint so much and he didn't get anything on his clothes. I was shocked. It would be fun to have some paint time and have some new art to hang up in the playroom!

Of course we had to go to the outside area for just a little bit to see what was around, and you should have seen his face when he saw the big fire truck. His little smiley face kills me! It was definitely a great day at the Charleston Children's Museum!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan