Slider

brother or sister.

August 3, 2017


I thought it would be fun to do a little post with all the old wives tales of baby predictions! I did the same last time with Solomon, and followed my gut in guessing a girl. I was wrong, obviously.... so I don't take much pride in my guessing. I will say that I'm going to be shocked if we end up with another boy. This pregnancy has been night and day different, but I'm also chasing around a toddler this time around.

One thing for sure though, I can wholeheartedly say that I would be so excited, and happy with either. A brother for Solomon would be so fun, thinking of two boys sharing a room with bunk beds and wrestling one day makes me happy. I've always dreamed of being a mom to boys. But, on the other hand, a girl would be so fun and new. The first girl in the big crew of Eliya boys. She would clearly be a perfect mixture of tomboy and girlygirl, I'm sure. Like I said, either way will be so exciting and fun!!!! We find out a week from today. I can hardly wait!!! 

So, what does the big list of boy vs girl say for us this time around.....?


1 // belly position
high for girl, low for boy
GIRL

2 // heart rate
above 140 for girl, below 140 for boy
GIRL

3 // skin
splotchy and acne for girl, clear and glowy for boy
GIRL
(the ONE THING that truly makes me thing this could be a girl, cause my skin was perfection last pregnancy! & I also just felt pretty all the time, not so much this time!!)

4 // sweets
craving dessert for a girl, same as before for boy
GIRL

5 // hair
no growth for girl, shaving daily for boy
BOY
(& this one is really throwing me because with Solomon I hardly shaved, but this baby is making me out to be chewbacca or something!)

6 // chinese gender test
BOY

7 // garlic
love it but don't smell like it for girl, not a fan of it for boy
GIRL

8 // nausea
sick and throwing up for girl, no sickness for boy
BOY
(I was way more nauseous this time around, but never got sick)

9 // husband
gaining weight with you for girl, staying the same for boy
BOY

10 // mood
moody for girl, mellow for boy
GIRL

11 // ring test
GIRL

12 // urine color
bright yellow for girl, dull yellow for boy
GIRL

Let me also say, that most of these things that say girl, also said girl last time with Solomon! Part of the reason my gut told me girl the whole time. What is your guess.....?? I'm excited to share the sex of our sweet baby #2, after we share the news with family and friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan