Slider

we are having a......

August 11, 2017


Happy 20 weeks to our second baby boy!!!!! We are so excited to have another boy in the family. Solomon is still calling him a sister, but he does say he wants a boy, so there's that. I'm officially a boy mom!! My dreams are coming true ;) 

While cleaning out the office (future baby boy's room) with my mom last week, I found the board from our Solomon Announcement! So I thought if we did have another boy, I could tweak it a bit and add something to it. It's so fun to keep up with traditions! We all know how I am about special traditions, right....? 


Sweet boys, my sweet boys! Plural!! I can't believe it. My head is spinning with ideas and dreams of having little brothers in our house. Such a special gift that we are giving Solomon, and I pray that he learns to love his new best friend. Now, if we could only agree on a name for the little guy...... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan