Slider

Easter 2017.

April 20, 2017


It was such a beautiful weekend full of family fun and meditating on the perfect love of Christ! He is the reason why Easter is my favorite holiday.... the egg hunts are fun and the cute bunny ears on babies are precious, but His love is my favorite. The biggest love that took our sin away when He died our death, so that we could be with Him forever. That really helps me put everything into perspective. We also had baptisms at our church over the weekend which is always so special. There was this one little boy, maybe around 9-10 years old, and he came out of that water with the biggest smile on his face. I had tears streaming down mine. I always pray for Solomon's heart and for him to give his life over to Christ at a young age, so I couldn't help but imagine my baby boy taking that big step one day. So special, and so perfect for the Easter weekend.

We started the weekend with a Saturday morning brunch with my side of the family and a big egg hunt in the back yard for the kids. Solomon really didn't know what was going on... he just walked around and threw eggs in the yard. Of course our red chicken saw the kids in the backyard and had to jump the netting to join in the fun. I think it's so funny how much she loves to be with people.


Then on Easter Sunday we had the big family lunch with Peter's side. I called dibs when we got married and I love hosting it. Since the egg hunt went so well on Saturday, we decided to do it again with all the boys after lunch. It was the perfect little break before dessert and the weather was so nice.

looking at all his Easter basket goodies on the back deck!

I helped Solomon with his egg hunting on Sunday and I think he really enjoyed looking for them and picking them up. It was so cute to see him run over to each one!

All the grandmas out in the yard with the boys, I love this picture! 
It was such a wonderful weekend that made me so thankful for our family and all the sweet babies on both sides. God is so faithful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan