Slider

weekly three.

September 9, 2016

Happy Friday & Happy Birthday to my momma!!!! I'm so excited to take her to lunch today! We have a busy weekend ahead of us with Solomon's first birthday party and a lot of family in town, so I'm excited we get to spend some time together. The calm before the storm!! It's going to be a weekend full of celebrations, hope yours is a happy one!!!


The way this guy will sleep anywhere, like a rock! It is such a huge blessing!!! 


Labor Day family date night for some dessert. Some freeze dried strawberries for Solomon while we enjoyed our balsamic strawberry & honey with dark chocolate gelato! So good!!


My mom got Solomon a teepee for the corner of the living room and he's so in love with it! We need to steam the wrinkles out before his camping themed party, I'm sure we will have many photos in this with all his friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan