Slider

weekly three.

September 2, 2016

Happy September!!!! My favorite month for so many reasons! This week has been a bit different than most since Solomon and I took a little trip to GA to spend time with some of his cousins. My SIL has a Cricut and she offered to help me make some of the fun decorations for Solomon's first birthday party next weekend. I can't believe it is already here, but I'm in love with all the cute ideas we are working on. Party planning.... it's definitely a love language of mine, and luckily, Joy (my SIL), shares that love language! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 


All three of the boys in our backseat! 


Watching these two play together and talk to each other is so stinkin cute!


The coolest seat that can fit on almost any chair and my cute tomato loving boy! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan