Slider

downtown Duluth.

September 5, 2016


I always love visiting our family in Duluth since it's such a cute little town. I've seen it change and grow a lot in the past several years that I've been visiting, which is always fun. On Friday nights they have the Main Street blocked off and full of food trucks. That's pretty much heaven in my book, so I was really excited to check it out. The weather was absolute perfection. The first perfect fall night, which was a total tease since the humidity is back, and it's up in the 80's again! It was a nice little peek into the next few months, though! I'm hoping to make it back to GA again soon, and I'll definitely enjoy the food trucks!! 


This was by far the best truck, but we did get some delicious mac n cheese, that sadly wasn't pictured from another truck. There was quite a wait for the food but it was definitely worth it!!

eyeing those fries... keep dreaming kid, not quite yet!! ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan