Slider

Goals // 3.15

March 2, 2015



February Recap
1// Have a Super Bowl Party - done and shared some of the details HERE

2// Enjoy turning 28! - it was a lot less eventful than most since I was fighting some nausea the whole time. We had plans to go to a fancy restaurant for the first time but after thinking about food I decided to change the plans for Brixx Pizza. It seemed like the best idea and then we went to see a movie, it was wonderful even if it was low key!

3// Celebrate Valentines Day with a date night at home. - once again, low key seemed to be the theme for February so Peter picked up some yummy burgers and fries and we had a Netflix night at home. 

4// Begin sharing my Friday Five again. - I missed the first week but the rest have happened! Love sharing some tidbits of my weeks again. 

5// Finally finish the bathroom renovation! - well, low key also meant that I did a lot of relaxing, sleeping and working really hard not to run to the bathroom (thank GOD I never had to!) so I didn't spend much time decorating it. Still on my list and I'm ready to have it finished!



March Goals
1// Start setting aside time for my bible reading.
2// Get back to a regular blogging schedule.
3// Have the best time ever with Cassie & Matt when they visit!!
4// Make something for Easter decorations.
5// Welcome my second trimester (TODAY!!!)!

4 comments:

socalledhomemaker said...

Sounds like you had a great month! I hope you have another great one this month. :)

Cassie Lee said...

Happy second trimester!!! Can't wait to see you SO SOON

CassieEliya said...

WOOHOO!!!!! So excited!

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan