Slider

be our guest.

March 26, 2015


I was inspired by New York City based real estate platform, Compass, recently about their project, Starter Stories!  If you are in the market for a NYC Apartment, I would suggest starting with them! They can connect you to the perfect place and the right neighborhood that fits your personality. It can definitely make home searching much easier and fun.

I am so excited about this chance to share our home a little more on my blog. I started to think about what area I wanted to share next and of course I was hoping to share our downstairs ½ bath and back hallway renovation but that is taking much longer than I hoped. It is about 60% finished right now but we haven't had the extra time to complete it. However, the one room that I have been able to complete is our guest bedroom!

We officially have our first house guests visiting us right now and I'm so excited to share the little space they can call home for the next few days. We love having the extra space for a guest room and we are so thankful for the chance to finally use it.


One of my favorite parts about this room is the colors. This bed was in my old room before I got married and I loved making it bright and colorful. A little flash back post to when I completed the headboard for my bright green room. When we came to see this house for the first time and I saw the color on these walls I knew that my bedding would be perfect!! It really is surreal how perfect they match. It helped make this house seem like home since everything just clicked. 




I love walking by this room and seeing the bright colors and the welcoming vibe that we have in this room. Now that we've had our first house guests, we are ready for more!! Come on family and friends, we welcome you!

4 comments:

socalledhomemaker said...

Love the colors! Super cute!

Cassie Lee said...

So happy to be your first overnight guests! Such a cozy space :)

CassieEliya said...

thanks!!

CassieEliya said...

woohoo, it was wonderful! :) thanks so much for coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan