Slider

In The Word // Grace

August 12, 2014

This... this has been my view for the past few days. The AC is broken in part of the house, the part that I am sleeping in. But this is the view and I'm with people I love. 
So I'm going to keep this short and simple so I can go enjoy it with my sweet family. 

When I look out here today and see the ocean I can't help but think of those David Crowder Band lyrics....
If his grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

I'm so thankful for His grace. & His ocean.
& the vastness of His great love.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and enjoying His love also.
Link up with us all week long, share what He has put on your heart! 

And pray for that AC of ours... thanks!

  photo sagetheblogsweetnessitself.png
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan