Slider

Ten Dollar Treasure.

August 21, 2014


At the beginning of Summer I was doing a little shopping in Marshalls for some great steals when I found this lovely jumpsuit. My mom had been telling me that I needed to buy one but I wasn't sure how it would look on me since my legs are pretty short. Anytime I had seen one in person the woman wearing it was super thin with legs for days. I instantly decided that a jumpsuit was not my thing. Then I found this one. It was hanging all by itself on the clearance rack for a whopping $10! Of course I snatched this baby up and ran for the fitting room crossing my fingers it would work. I wasn't completely sold since I didn't have on the right shoes or the right bra (you know how that goes, right ladies??) but since it was only $10 I thought I’d be crazy to not buy it. Once I got it home, I was so happy that I took the chance. It is SO comfortable and the perfect outfit for a relaxed night with girl friends or a date night with my man!!


jumpsuit: Marshalls (similar), shoes: Kenneth Cole Outlet (similar),
earrings: Old Navy, necklace: Forever 21, ring: Forever 21 (similar)
bracelets: Old Navy & mom's hand-me-down
sunglasses: Banana Republic Outlet
nail polish: L'Oreal, I Like It Chunky,
lipstick: Sally Hansen Lip Inflation, Temptress

Liking up with Living in Color Style & Stylin in St. Louis 
for the weekly trend, All Black!
Thanks ladies!!

6 comments:

  1. Obsessed! You look darling as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love finds like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I would never be brave enough to wear a jumpsuit, but you are ROCKING it, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan