Slider

Our Wedding // The Reception

January 23, 2014

Or should I say the party...? One of my most favorite things about my Husband's family are their weddings. When I attended my first Arabic wedding I remember thinking "It's official, I have to marry into this family!" They really do know how to have an amazing time and I love every single one of them. The reception starts off with a bang thanks to the celebratory dance that usually lasts around ten minutes and the music never really stops. By the end of the night I had to take off my shoes so I could continue to dance but I wouldn't have had it any other way. The entire night was perfect!



{Photos are property of Living on Cloud Nine blog, and are artistic property of Red Apple Tree Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan