Slider

That's Amore.

January 29, 2014

Over the weekend we hosted the first wedding shower in our home. When Grant finally popped the question and asked Hannah to marry him I instantly knew that we had to give them a couples shower. When trying to pick a theme we thought an Italian dinner would be just right for a cold winter night. Some vino, pasta, salad, delicious desserts and a fun little Italian Soda Bar made the night a lot of fun. We are so excited for this fun couple and can't wait to celebrate at their wedding in just a couple months! 

the formal living room turned into an Italian Restaurant!

dessert happiness... Mmmm!

the brains behind the Italian Soda Bar!
& she found this cute idea and print out HERE.

This man helped so much... I'm so thankful! 

And I couldn't have pulled off the shower without my the best co-host ever, my mom!
I love throwing parties with her!!

So happy to check off No.32 on my 101 in 1001 & congrats to Grant and Hannah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan