Slider

Thanks-Living // July

August 1, 2013


Lately, I have been busy. I know that seems to be the constant around here but I don’t see that changing until mid October and honestly, it may never stop. And since we are being honest, I don’t think I mind all the plans. The eventful weekends are a blessing and I’m starting to realize that. I’ve also realized how loved Peter and I are through all this busyness. All the sweet words of encouragement and selfless help we have received have completely blown me away.

During the past few months I’ve become a big fan of To-Do Lists which only increases my love of paper products so that’s okay by me. Peter has said several times that our To-Do List seems so long and then before we know it we have completed some tasks without any stress or major problems. It’s true. We have experienced very little stress or worry about any decisions and I completely give that thanks to the Lord. The only way I understand the peace that I feel when it comes to big decisions over the past few months is how His Spirit can calm me.  By His love alone, I feel stillness.

Stillness, even with a “house to-do list” + a “wedding to-do list” that tallies up to eleven things right now. You would think I would be running around like chicken with my head cut off (not that there haven’t been moments… for example, the time I sealed almost twenty invites only to realize the RSVP’s were missing the return stamp. There may have been tears shed over that one) but most of the time I feel at ease. It’s amazing how the Lord can do that to us.

So my plan is to keep trucking along while dwindling down the lists and thanking my Savior every step of the way. Thanking Him for this life, my family and friends, and the fact that I get to marry the best man I know in just 59 Days!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan