Slider

Life is too short...

March 19, 2011

to be anything but HAPPY!  


Recently on Facebook I've noticed a LOT of negative status updates.  To be honest with you, I'm not sure if it's because I am truly happy with life right now or because everyone else is all the sudden very unhappy.  


When I say I am happy I am giving 100% of that happiness to God.  I can't tell you how much my life has changed in the past 3 weeks since I've been spending quality time with God every day... reading His word, talking to Him and making sure If express my love and thanks for everything EVERY single day! 


On Wednesday I posted the following: 
"I hate it when I see negative status updates... you are alive. You are breathing. You have a heavenly Father that loves you. ....if you feel like your world is crashing in watch the news tonight and see what's really happening in the world. Be thankful. Take a breath and give whatever is hurting you to God. You can't handle it but he can!!!"


Apparently a LOT of people agreed with me because I got quite a few "likes"... I'm glad I'm not the only one.  In honor of what I said I want to soak in all the happiness.  I've made a list of my Top 10 Little Happies.  Hopefully reading mine will make you think of your very own.  
  1. When I can feel and know that a prayer has been answered. 
  2. When my sweet puppy is lying in my lap and she looks up at me, which is her way of asking for a scratch under her chin.  It's so adorable. 
  3. When I'm driving at the beginning of Fall and the all the leaves fly up around my car for the first time every year.  
  4. When I catch my boyfriend smiling at me sweetly for no reason. 
  5. Waking up on Saturdays and realizing it's not Friday after all. 
  6. The first sip of a cold beer on a hot day while lying on the beach or by the pool.
  7. Whenever I order something online and I see the UPS guy walk by my office to the teller line for someone to sign for delivery. 
  8. When I watch So You Think You Can Dance and have tears in my eyes because a dance is so beautiful it hurts.  Like THIS for example. 
  9. Rereading posts and realizing how lucky and blessed I am to have such a wonderful life filled with love.  Makes me realize how thankful I am for this little blog! 
  10. Having date nights with my wonderful Boyfriend!  Tonight we are going to Smoke on the Water so we can sit outside and enjoy the wonderful weather and delicious food! 

This picture also makes me happy!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan