Slider

CONGRATULATIONS!

March 6, 2011

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for one of my BEST friends, Kaite Ayer and her wonderful fiancé, Cody!!!  I've known for about 3 weeks now and was incredibly afraid that I'd ruin everything but it all worked out perfectly! 

When Cody told me the big plans I mentioned a Surprise Engagement Party for him and Katie.  He was a little hesitant and since Peter said "You should high jack their engagement!!!"  I didn't push... but I knew that Katie would LOVE it and eventually Cody gave in!  ;)  Smart Man! 

With help from all of our wonderful girlfriends (and my amazing Mom) we had a TON of delicious desserts and champagne for the big celebration... 

 The Glasses said, He POPPED the Question... 
and She said YES!!! 


The BEAUTIFUL cake made by Beth.  She is incredible! 

And here are all the wonderful Ladies!!! 
We are all so excited for you, Katie!

Congrats to the Happy Couple!!!! 
Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you both! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan