Slider

weekly three.

November 2, 2018

It's that time of year where you start the week with Halloween and then you end it with Christmas, somehow! I always used to push off Christmas till after Thanksgiving, but each year I become a little more welcoming. I don't know if it is my age, or having sweet little babies to celebrate with, or the fact that we are going to be out of town for Thanksgiving this year. I just feel Christmas is right around the corner and I'm dying to decorate already! WHO AM I!?!? I can't believe I just typed that. Happy Friday, friends!! 

Swinging with big brother like a big boy!

Sweet moments in the morning with Halloween jammies! 

Target Dollar Bin this time of year makes me all kinds of happy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan