Slider

weekly three.

July 13, 2018

It's been quite a week around here. Potty training, teething baby & I signed up to sell finger nail polish! HA! I never thought I would sell any kind of Multi-Level Marketing, but then I tried Color Street Nails, and I was hooked. So, I took a leap of faith and signed up to sell the awesome product. A week of a lot of changes around here, thankfully, all very exciting changes. I know we are ready for the weekend!! Happy Fri-Yay to you! 

When they actually sit and play together well... Asher has been a little moody because of the teething pain this week and Solomon has been such a sweet brother. He was saying all morning, "it's ok buddy!" "what's wrong buddy?". It makes me so happy when he's such a sweet brother, especially when Asher is driving me bonkers!

Week old nails that still look amazing!! Let me know if you want a FREE Sample.

The new smile this week that makes him scrunch his nose and almost wink a little bit. It's the cutest!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan