Slider

weekly three.

July 6, 2018

The week back from vacation is always a crazy one, but then you throw in a midweek 4th of July holiday, and it's just bonkers. I couldn't figure out what day it was, every single day this week. And I'm feeling pretty yucky and sluggish, thanks to all the vacation food, and then the holiday food. I need a detox and a slow weekend, which is exactly what I'm gonna have! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!

Stumbling upon a LUSH in Miami was such a happy moment for me last week... but opening the new jar of Ocean Salt made my face suuuuuuper happy!

Super hero cousins are the cutest cousins!! I love these boys so much!

The fresh and yummy fruit from the garden that I have to fight Solomon for. He said I could have one bite of a fig and one blackberry, that's it. HA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan